Story Boarding


    The storyboarding was both easy and challenging at the same time as because the planning storyboard contains all the major ideas related to solving the problem described said in the article “Story board your way to success. The mise en scene was the easiest of story boarding as it is easy to imagine what type of scene and setting, I would want. I enjoyed mise en scene, sound, and F/X the most as they were the easiest for me to complete. The hardest part of doing the storyboarding were image, description and shot/angle/camera part as it requires actual shooting which may change during the process. According to, “Filmmaking story outlines, scripts and creating storyboards, is the most important before filming. It seems harder to bring out the characters in storyboarding compared to my concept refinement as it is easier to develop a story than actually planning how to film. However, the storyboard helped solidify my scenes and concept which will make filming easier. Each section of the storyboard helps fill in the details that I may miss and completes the over view of the film.











Comments