Production 1

 The focus of the work of the week includes filming the first minute of my film which is at night time. It was hard to film at night since it is really dark. The software I used was camera on an iPhone 11. The first part of filming was difficult as it involved kidnapping which is hard to enact. I used a full shot like a camera watching from a close distance and filmed it that way. The kidnapping was in front of the house with street lights on. Took multiple shots as it was hard to carry a body and managed to film it by doing it quickly without drooping. The next scene is where the victim is unconscious which that part was easy to film no complications. In the third scene that was filmed it was filmed in one take since there was only one chance to film the notebook and it turned out fine. I learned that filming requires a lot of preparation during also.





Comments